Owing to the wide selection of products on offer from the sector’s leading suppliers, Yarn Expo has developed a strong reputation, establishing itself as an important event in the industry’s fair calendar. Showcasing popular products such as linen, cotton, hemp and wool, along with many functional, fancy and speciality yarns, both international and domestic suppliers choose the fair as a platform to introduce their latest products.
Overseas exhibitors in the spotlight include:
• Cotton Council International (8.2 – D56): they will promote US cotton products with their COTTON USA trademark.
• Texperts India Private Ltd (8.2 – E47): they are a trading company specialising in yarn and fibres for industrial application.
• Xiamen Naseem Trade Co (8.2 – C56): they will showcase 100% cotton single and double yarn, counts from 5 – 60s carded and combed knitting and weaving.
• Hengbang Textile Co Ltd (8.2 – E55): they specialise in the production of recycled cotton yarn.
Meanwhile, some leading domestic suppliers to look out for are:
• Orient International (Holding) Co Ltd (8.2 – E86): they will introduce their original liquid-coloured fengcai, functional antibacterial, regenerated differentiated and bio-based Borlar polyactic acid fibre series.
• Nantong Doublegreat Textile Co Ltd (8.2 – A57): they will present their newly developed polyactic acid blended yarn which is biodegradable and antibacterial.
• Hi-Tech Fiber Group (8.2 – H58): they are a bio-based engineering technical service provider specialising in viscose, polyactic, polyamide and new bio-based yarn and fibre products.
• Sateri (8.2 – E58): they specialise in the production of viscose fibres.
Hybrid showcase returns, increasing opportunities for both exhibitors and buyers
To adapt to the global climate, a hybrid exhibition package was once again offered to exhibitors who are limited by ongoing travel restrictions. These exhibitors can display their products onsite at the hybrid showcase display area, whilst utilising the digital solutions to connect with buyers via video meetings and instant messaging. Two hybrid exhibitors at the fair include:
• Excel Enterprise (8.2 – D52): they will showcase a range of cotton yarns under their EXCEL brand.
• Prime Yarns (8.2 – E51): they will display various yarns and fibres including cotton lint and comber noils, from India..
Latest industry trends to be discovered at the fringe programme
Besides the array of products on offer, opportunities to explore the latest market insights can be found at the fringe programme. The China Fibre Fashion Trends Display Zone organised by the China Chemical Fiber Industry Association, will showcase over 400 samples of new fibre products, highlighting the latest fashion trends. Meanwhile, the New Fibre New World – Textile Materials Innovation Forum, led by industry experts, will consist of 20 forums focused on the development of new fibres and products.
Yarn Expo Spring is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd and the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT. The fair will be held concurrently with Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition, Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition, PH Value and CHIC at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
Notes to editors:
Further press information & picture material
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. The Messe Frankfurt Group employs around 2,500* people in a total of 30 subsidiaries. The company generated annual sales of approximately €250* million in 2020 after having recorded sales of €738 million the previous year. Even in difficult times caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we are globally networked with our industry sectors. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are expanding our digital expertise with new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
* preliminary figures 2020
- YES21_PR3_En (pdf, 248 KB)